Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Investment & Project Controlling
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Improve the investment reporting dashboard in Power BI with new functionalities
- Support the automation process of investment reporting in Power BI
- Improve the performance of a recently developed MoB application
- Support in site controlling activities like the land sale reporting
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related fields, e.g. controlling, finance or economics
- Fluency in English is a must, German or any other language considered an asset
- Advanced Excel and IT skills, experience with Power BI or other IT tools highly preferred but not required
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with all stakeholders across the organization
- Self-starter with the ability to manage workstreams and achieve effective results
- Availability as of February 2022 for six months
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.